Thursday, April 15, 2010

Amazing Group Experience



This has been the best group project experience I've ever had at school.

Jenny, Kat, Francisco - All very intelligent, motivated, and friendly people. We formed our group off the basis that everyone was serious about doing a good job and I think it shows in how professional our final product turned out.

Our Group Blog! - handy tool we used to keep each other updated, share opinions, banners and logos. We linked a lot of items on the blog through Google Docs as well.

Required Work - The memos, time, group update papers, etc., really helped to make everyone aware of what was required of them and working smoothly. I really wish every class that had a group project worked like this.

All in all I think this was the most rewarding, least stressful group project I've had.

1 comment: